HOME

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Favorite Sites

How do I get my deals?
These Couponers and Deal Finders are the ONLY way I could do it!

These ladies are FANTASTIC!!!

To the left are bloggers that help me find my deals....to the right are coupon sites I frequent!

Hip2Save                                                                   Coupons.Com

Deal Finding Chick                                                   Redplum

Southern Savers                                                       Smartsource                                 
                                             
I Heart Publix                                                 All You ( has exclusive ALL YOU printables)                                   

Totally Target                                                      Target Printables (mq's as well as Target Store q's) 

1 Sale A Day 


LOAD YOUR CARDS:

Cellfire 

Shortcuts 

Check back here...I will update more as remember more ;O)
    







No comments:

Post a Comment